Hey there! Today I have a manicure that have been on my to-do list for the longest time everrrrrr! It is a tutorial that was done by Si...

#31DC2015: Inspired by a Tutorial - SmplyNailogical's Gradient Ikat

18:50 Karise 1 Comments

Hey there!

Today I have a manicure that have been on my to-do list for the longest time everrrrrr! It is a tutorial that was done by SimplyNailogical. Her videos are so funny and entertaining to watch! To be specific, today's entry for the 30th day of the challenge is inspired by this gradient ikat tutorial done by her!

I first had on one coat of Sinful Colors "Unicorn" then another layer of Glisten & Glow "HK Girl Top Coat" and let dry. Then I went in to do my gradient with Sinful Colors "Unicorn", Revlon "Apricot Nectar" and China Glaze "Something Sweet".

The rest I need not explain how I did it as I followed through with Christine's tutorial linked above!

I do feel that my mani did turn out more messy than I have expected, or maybe it is because of my short nails that hinders it from being as nice as Christine's!!

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment:

  1. I think this turned out very nice! I've never tried this design before.

    ReplyDelete