Hello hello! Today, we are going supernatural! First thing that came to mind was... Superman ! So I decided to do a simple nail art wit...

#31DC2015: Inspired by the Supernatural - Superman!!

20:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello hello!

Today, we are going supernatural! First thing that came to mind was... Superman! So I decided to do a simple nail art with the Superman logo and some colored French tips.


For the logo, I started with two coats of Barry M "Cyan Blue" then I sketched the somewhat diamond shape with OPI "I Just Can't Cope-acabana" and filled it in. Next I outlined with Revlon "China Flower" and then closely following the logo found on Google images, I drew on the "S" shape. Then I added a layer of Glisten & Glow "HK Girl Top Coat" and waited for it to dry. Then I went to outline the logo with black acrylic paint. After it's done I ended with Wet N Wild "Matte Top Coat". Phew, that was a mouthful!!
For the French tips, I used the colors previously used for the logo (red, yellow and blue) with a nail art brush, colored my free edge. I then went in with black acrylic paint and lined carefully below the French tip and also used the matte top coat.

Pretty love how this turned out! It's girly yet powerful in a sense because of the Superman logo hehe! What do you think?



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: