It's day three of the 31 days challenge!! The prompt for today is yellow nails! I came up with a very simple manicure, a gradient! ...

#31DC2015: Yellow

19:50 Karise 1 Comments

It's day three of the 31 days challenge!! The prompt for today is yellow nails! I came up with a very simple manicure, a gradient!

I used OPI "I Can't Cope-acabana" and Sinful Colors "Black On Black" to create the ombre using a cosmetics sponge. 


I first had on one coat of the yellow on my middle and ring fingers then went in with the gradient. I did it this way because it is easier for clean up at my cuticles since the base and sponged on color will be the same. 

I do enjoy the transitions between gradients, don't you think so too?


I added a fast drying top coat before adding on my matte top coat. Used Glisten & Glow "HK Girl Top Coat" and then Revlon "Matte Top Coat". Loved how these turned out, although my gradient on my middle finger had the black too near the cuticles, oh well!!


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: