Hi hi! Today's inspiration is rather funny I must admit :P I was scrolling through Google to find some inspirations for the prompt ...

#31DC2015: Orange

13:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi hi!

Today's inspiration is rather funny I must admit :P I was scrolling through Google to find some inspirations for the prompt for orange nails and I saw some of those orange cones that you see on roads. I know, I know, it's kinda weird HAHA! But I tried to turn it into a manicure so here's how my cone turned out!



Funny Google Images inspiration HAHAHA
I also added some black and white lines on my plain orange nails. I used Sally Hansen "Fired Up" and Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" for this manicure. I used black acrylic paints for the outlines too. And yes, I promised matte everything, so MATTTEEEE IT ALLLL! Loving the matte effect, maybe it's time to get more Revlon "Matte Top Coat" hehehe


Click here if you wanna see what I did for last year's #31DC2014 :)


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: