Dotity, dotty, dot! Well well, it's time to get my brains going cray-cray! In this manicure I was struggling to visualize which dot...

#A2Z Challenge - D is for Dotticure

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Dotity, dotty, dot!

Well well, it's time to get my brains going cray-cray! In this manicure I was struggling to visualize which dots should be placed at which areas because there are just so many DOTS!

I used Kure Bazaar - Hipster as the base color and OPI - I Just Can't Cope-acabana for the dots. I used a medium sized and small sized dotting tool for this mani.

I am pretty sure I followed a fellow nailstagrammer but I honestly lost my screenshot of her design! So if you do know who the clever person is, do let me know :) 


Tbh, the main purpose of this mani was to try out the color combination. No lying here on the blog! Hence I thought this nail art was a good opportunity to find out! I think that yes, yellow and gray goes pretty nicely together, don't you think?

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: