Hi there~ Today's prompt.. we're going to one of the coolest Asian country, JAPAN! There are a few things that pop up to one...

#A2Z Challenge - J is for Japan

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there~

Today's prompt.. we're going to one of the coolest Asian country, JAPAN! There are a few things that pop up to one's mind when I mention the country, like sushi, sakuras, Mt Fuji and the Japanese flag. And yes, these are the things that I translated into my mani by painting them!


For all the nails I had two coats of OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls. My sushi were created using black acrylic paints and theegg sushi I used OPI - I Can't Cope-acabana and added a stripe of black down to represent the seaweed. The salmon sushi was drawn using Sally Hansen - Fired Up and adding some white to it for the stripes. The cucumber sushi roll was done by adding a dot of Revlon - Trendy in the middle.

As for the sakuras, I drew the branches with Revlon - Totally Toffee and added flowers using Revlon - African Tea Rose and adding OPI - MBSW dots in the middle. I also added some group of dots using Revlon - Apricot Nectar to show the seeds and Revlon - Trendy again for the leaves.



I also drew some sakura at the sides of the Mt Fuji nail. The mountain was drawn using acrylic paints only. I used black and white and mixed up to a gray color and then added more white for the highlight and the black for some contrast to look real.

For the flag, I simple added a red circle in the middle using Revlon - China Flower. I used my smallest dotting tool and using a stipling motion, created the circle.

I am pretty happy with how these turned out! Tell me what you think too :)

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: