Hello again! Today's prompt starts with a K, my favorite letter, yes only because my name starts with a K too HAHAH! But I am not g...

#A2Z Challenge - K is for Kite

18:50 Karise 1 Comments

Hello again!

Today's prompt starts with a K, my favorite letter, yes only because my name starts with a K too HAHAH! But I am not gonna be shameless and write my name on my nails LOL. 

So it's gonna be kite! It has been ages and ages since I last flied a kite! I had two coats of a textured polish from Nicole by OPI - On What Grounds? then using white acrylic paint I drew on a fat diamond and then drew on the string. The kite itself wasn't obvious since its white so I outlined it with a dark blue polish OPI - Dating A Royal.

I do enjoy nail art that connects from nail to nail, it's like a finished story or image LOL. Love or nay about this mani? Tell me below :)

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: