Hello fellas! Do you have a favorite car in mind? Cause I do, and it's the MINI COOPER! Well, I actually love the antique old versi...

#A2Z Challenge - M is for MINI

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello fellas!

Do you have a favorite car in mind? Cause I do, and it's the MINI COOPER! Well, I actually love the antique old versions, like this right here. Look at the gorgeous babe!


This brand of car became one of Britain's icon, and boy do I love the English too! So for this manicure, I created two Brit flags and drew on the MINI logo too.

For the flags, I had a base of Formula X - OMNI, then going in with Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and a thin nail art brush to create white lines like in an asterisk. Then I went in with Revlon - China Flower, a beautiful bright red and the nail art brush. I started with the plus sign first then painting on smaller diagonal dashes.
For the MINI logo, I had on a base of OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls and I copied the logo off from Google images using non other than the glorious black acrylic paint. This time around I used my usual detailed brush and then I tried to fix the details using a toothpick. And it worked pretty nicely!!
Tell me what cars do you fall for? Vintage or modern?

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: