Hey all! I have thought long and hard when I wanted to do neutral colors for the 'N' prompt. In the end I settled with circles,...

#A2Z Challenge - N is for Neutral

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hey all!

I have thought long and hard when I wanted to do neutral colors for the 'N' prompt. In the end I settled with circles, idky, it just came to my mind! 

I started off with a base of OPI - My Vampire Is Buff on all nails except my accent was China Glaze - I Heard That.

I have three types of circles. The first I used Revlon - Totally Toffee a dark brown to paint on circles and filled it in, then after letting it dry I went in with Charlie's Rad Lacquer - Fat Tuesday and drew a circle inside the dark brown. I did corrections of the gold by using the dark brown and make changes.

The next circle is using Dior - Incognito and filling it up and then outlining it with Chine Glaze - I Heard That to tie in with the accent glitter. Also, the glitter had some red to it and Incognito is a dusted pink so I thought it went pretty well.

The last type of circle is done using Catrice - My Cafe Au Lait Notre-Dame and filled up then outlining with Revlon - Totally Toffee.

I think that this mani was rather interesting as it just literally came of my brain, everything wasn't exactly planned LOL. Tell me what you think of my impromptu ideas :D

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: