Hi again! Today I have a cute manicure inspired by umbrellas! Are you the sunshine or rain person? Well for me I love the smell of rain...

#A2Z Challenge - U is for Umbrella

18:50 Karise 1 Comments

Hi again!

Today I have a cute manicure inspired by umbrellas! Are you the sunshine or rain person? Well for me I love the smell of rain, the gusts of wind and that sort.

Here I have an umbrella pattern print which I stumbled upon Google images for some ideas. 

I had on two coats of OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" as my base and then I used black acrylic paint and a detail brush to draw outlines of the umbrella first. Then I added in the colors using Kure Bazaar "Turkoise" and "Juicy".  Lastly, I smoothed the design out with Glisten & Glow "HK Girl Top Coat".
Love how these turned out cause I do find the patterns rather cute :P

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: