Ola! Today's manicure is vintage themed. I must admit that this look was because of the base color :P It is from the Revlon Parfume...

#A2Z Challenge - V is for Vintage

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Ola!

Today's manicure is vintage themed. I must admit that this look was because of the base color :P It is from the Revlon Parfumerie line called "Autumn Spice". It is this deep brown color with an intense red to gold shimmer which is very interesting. Not a normal color I am looking forward to but this one did caught my attention!



It did turn out very vintage and I love it! I think I liked it with the silver stamping more because it is more outstanding. The gold stamping made the patterns rather subtle. What do you think? Gold or silver stamping for this look?

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: