Halu halu! I have decided to go down to my Chinese roots and do a very Chinese-y manicure. This is the Ying and the Yang, it represen...

#A2Z Challenge - Y is for Ying and Yang

21:50 Karise 2 Comments


Halu halu!

I have decided to go down to my Chinese roots and do a very Chinese-y manicure. This is the Ying and the Yang, it represents balance. The color scheme to this manicure is very simple, just black and white. Love how it is that simple!


I was quite sad that my pointer finger had some smudges when I added a top coat. Did not use HK Girl top coat and so this happened, good job me :( 



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

2 comments:

  1. Your Ying yang came out pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sacha for coming over to my blog so often <3

      Delete