BOOOOOO! Yes, I am back after more than a month, my apologies to anyone still reading my blog LOL! The last time I stopped at 'W...

#A2Z Challenge - X is for X-ray

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

BOOOOOO! Yes, I am back after more than a month, my apologies to anyone still reading my blog LOL!

The last time I stopped at 'W' of the A to Z challenge and since then I did not continue because I had camera issues and then soon after I was off to America for my holiday with my family. So that explains my hiatus. 

But, because of this hiatus I got many many nail art goodies from USA! Many polishes and stamping plates I assure you :D

Anyway I was very close to giving up on completing this challenge but I thought to myself why not finish it when I am so close to Z right? So that was what I did.


Here is my little manicure that depicts the X-ray for the alphabet X! I did a rather simple look with bones and a skeleton. FYI the base color is Sinful Colors "Cool Gray" and the rest are just white and black nail polish. 

I then Googled on how to draw a skeleton and then replicated it on my nails which I thought did not seem to bad after all! I was glad I did not make the skeleton look too scary or too Halloween-y LOL

It's great to be back doing my nails after such a long time :')


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: