Hi hello hey! Today's manicure took me three attempts for me to get the perfect looking nail art that I was after. And to arrive to...

#GlamNailsChallengeApril - Floating Hearts

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi hello hey!

Today's manicure took me three attempts for me to get the perfect looking nail art that I was after. And to arrive to that stage, here's how I did it.

First off, two coats of Essie "Bikini So Teeny" as the base color and then using white polish and a medium sized dotting tool, I created fluffy clouds. I let it completely dry and then took out my secret weapon... BornPrettyStore's sticker! The first two attempts I tried drawing hearts but I didn't like it as much as this one, so I stuck with this :)

I placed the heart sticker and then filled it in with Glam Polish " Sealiest Thing I've Ever Heard" using a small dotting tool. Then I applied two coats of top coat to smooth everything out. Loved how these came out, so adorable <3




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: