Hey all! It's time to get back with the Glam Nails Challenge! Today's prompt is 'angel' and I attempted to draw two ang...

#GlamNailsChallengeMay - Angel

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hey all!

It's time to get back with the Glam Nails Challenge! Today's prompt is 'angel' and I attempted to draw two angels! Not the prettiest but I thought it was a good try haha! Actually kinda looks like a little kid's drawing LOL.

I used Color Club "Over The Moon" a spectacular blue holographic for the base for the angels and then used white acrylic paint to sketch out the shape of the angel and then going in with different nail polishes to color in. I then chose China Glaze "Glistening Snow" a pretty silver holographic on my other nails.




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddi

0 comments: