Hi you reader! Today's prompt is rather interesting, something that I've not done before. I must put out there that this took m...

#GlamNailsChallengeMay - Poppies

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi you reader!

Today's prompt is rather interesting, something that I've not done before. I must put out there that this took me multiple tries. Poppies aren't as easy as I thought it to be on the nails... I was being overly confident about one stroke and tried to do a poppy version and failed miserably. I then tried another method which was using water color to create the look. Somehow the nail art forces weren't with me on this one.

Finally, I turned to an easier method of just painting on poppies with the help of inspiration from Dahlia Nails & Luvable Nails.

For the base, I used OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" and then the green stalks were from acrylic paint. The red petals were a mix of Revlon "China Flower" and China Glaze "Adventure Red-y". I then topped it all off with Wet N Wild Matte Top Coat. Thought that these turned out a lot better than my previous poppies attempts LOL :'D




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: