Hello hello! Today I have a twin manicure that Tracey and I decided to do upon! It's been quite a while since I did some bestie...

Twin Holo Drag Marble Marble with TraceyLovesLacquer

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello hello!
Today I have a twin manicure that Tracey and I decided to do upon! It's been quite a while since I did some bestie twin nails :P For this look, I was quite set on using holographic polishes and doing some sort of marbling as I've never done that before.
Tracey suggested to do some drag marble pattern, she's really good at that! Check out her profile HERE! Thanks to her tips and tricks I managed to pull off a pretty good marbling here! 
I used piCture pOlish "Cosmos" and Color Club "Over The Moon" for this manicure, yeah they're blue hehe :D Luckily enough Tracey owns a lot of holo too and she was able to jump onto my blue bandwagon LOL! These were how our twin nails came out to be!
I even filmed how I did mine, I'll post the Instagram video here once I've posted it :) And here it is! 


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: