Hello there all! It is a new month, welcome June! A change of something new today, instead of doing another Glam Nails Challenge, I hav...

#Clairestelle8June - Squares

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there all!

It is a new month, welcome June! A change of something new today, instead of doing another Glam Nails Challenge, I have decided to try out this challenge from Clairestelle8 on Instagram. For the first prompt it's squares. I've thought of many ideas like using striping tapes or free handing some lines.

However I was flippin' through my stamping plates and came cross BornPrettyStore's BP 47 plate. There's this design with the squares which is suppose to be like the different volumes. I thought that I could use this image with my new glass stamper I got from Bundle Monster. Because the image could not fit the whole nail, I stamped twice so most of the nail is covered with squares! 

I thought that these came out pretty cool, what do you think? Oh I almost forgot to tell you that I used Nails Inc "Baker Street" as my base color! 


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: