Hi hi hi! As a kid, the film Finding Nemo was the bomb and I was waiting for the second movie... for over 10 years? And finally, oh fin...

Film Inspired: Finding Dory

11:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hi hi hi!

As a kid, the film Finding Nemo was the bomb and I was waiting for the second movie... for over 10 years? And finally, oh finally, there is Finding Dory?!?!  YAAAYY! THANKS ELLEN!! 

For this look, the base color is something I formulated myself LOL. It's two layers of Florma "Skyblue" and then one coat of Barry M "Pacific" and then one sheer layer of "Skyblue" again. For the characters, I used acrylic paint to sketch out the body shape. 

For the clown fishes I used Sally Hansen "Fired Up" and for Dory I used Zoya "Robyn" and the yellow was OPI "I Just Can't Cope-acabana". I added a layer of Wet N Wild "Matte Top Coat" over everything once I was done. Nemo and his Dad were so much harder to draw compared to Dory, suprisingly! 


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: