It's Sunday, and it's Father's Day today! (at least it is here in Singapore!)   It was after dinner last night that m...

Nail Art for Men: Father's Day Manicure for Dad!

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

It's Sunday, and it's Father's Day today! (at least it is here in Singapore!)

 
It was after dinner last night that my Dad asked me to do his nails for Father's Day and I wasn't very surprised but I was so on for it! My Dad has been one of the constant people who was encouraging about my passion in nail art, even helping me with the techy photography stuff.

Anyway, my dad wanted to have the words "Happy Daddy" so I went around with having each letter on his nails. He even told me he wanted accent designs and told me to spice things up :'D And so I did.

For his accent designs the words are negative space while the other nails had on black wordings and a black border around the nail. I only used black acrylic paint for this design as it was easier to work with. 

I then added a layer of Glisten & Glow "HK Girl Top Coat" and then too give a more manly feel, as requested by my Dad, I then added Wet N Wild "Matte Top Coat".

He loved it, and it was fun to do this for the #mostsupportivedaddy <3


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: