Hello again! I spent a long time for today's manicure, as crazy as it sounds! For some reason my stamping wasn't very good ...

#Clairestelle8June - Zigzag/Chevron

20:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello again!


I spent a long time for today's manicure, as crazy as it sounds! For some reason my stamping wasn't very good and I had to try many times to get a perfect image! I did use the Bundle Monster Glass Stamper before but with today's plate collab with Chit Chat Nails  it was the first.

Anyway, starting from the base... I created this abstract marbling using the technique I saw from NailStamp4Fun. It's basically dotting polish on a surface then using your stamper to swirl the colors together and stamping it on the nail.

I had on two coats of Essie "Fiji" then I also used China Glaze "For Audrey", China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy" and Essence "Ballerina Charm" for the cool marbled swirl effect. Once the base was dry I stamped on some chevron images from the tribal plate from BM and then I also used chevron nail vinyls on my other nails and used a-England "Camelot" a black to go over the vinyls to create the chevron patterns.

Overall I do love how these turned out, pretty vibrant and lovely for the summer :)





| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: