Hola! Today I have a pretty well done manicure (if I do say so myself)! Haven't had such a good full-on stamp in a while!  Here&#...

#Clairestelle8Sep - Gold

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hola!
Today I have a pretty well done manicure (if I do say so myself)! Haven't had such a good full-on stamp in a while! 

Here's my look for the Gold prompt of #Clairestelle8Sep Challenge. I used ILNP "Juliette" a rose gold flakie polish. Very very pretty!! However because I matte the whole look you cannot see the holographic reflectiveness at its best. I used Jior Couture "Cover Me Smooth" matte top coat for it.

I stamped over with Konad black polish, I think this is by far still the best stamping polish ever!!! I took out the bundle monster collab plate with ChitChatNails BM-XL202 plate and stamped away! 


Here's a macro shot that I adore a lot!






| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: