Hello hello! It's September already and this year I will not be participating in the 31 days challenge because that is simply impos...

#Clairestelle8Sep - Owls

18:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello hello!

It's September already and this year I will not be participating in the 31 days challenge because that is simply impossible since I have just started University today..!

So, I am taking part in the Clairestelle8Challenge for this month. The prompt which was supposed to be on 3rd September is Owls.

I have decided to follow the famous tutorial I see online by Lacquertude.


I used Sinful Colors "Be Happy" and "Verbena" for the owls and used the purple to stamp on the words. The plate I used was from BornPrettyStore Qgirl 036 which I reviewed HERE  previously.

I was glad to have used blue and purple combination, turned out better than I'd expected :)



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: