Happy Sunday! This week I am sharing with you a very simple nail art look that has gotten me many compliments throughout the week. ...

Multichrome ILNP Sirene Nail Art

11:55 Karise 0 Comments

Happy Sunday!

This week I am sharing with you a very simple nail art look that has gotten me many compliments throughout the week.


The star of this look is ILNP "Sirene". It is a color shifting polish that goes from green to purple just by moving your nails around. I added a holographic top coat using INM Nails Silver Holographic Top Coat to give the look more sophistication.

On all of my nails I used a England "Camelot" a beautiful black polish as the base color (we all know my love for this polish). After which I applied one layer of ILNP "Sirene". For the accent nails I painted halfway through. Then I used the holographic top coat over Sirene for all the nails. 

I then proceeded to place a gold striping tape across the nail for my accent design between Sirene and the black polish. I carefully cut the tape using a tiny pair of scissors and once it's all done I topped it off with Glisten & Glow "HK Girl Top Coat".

I must admit that the striping tape will not last very long on the nail, it would still be on but that the transparent layer of the tape will be lifted off even though I did have top coat on. I had this nail art on for about 4 days and it lasted well.

Tell me what you think of this manicure :)


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: