Hello! Today I am attempting to recreate Sammy's marble tutorial that I saw a while ago. I thought I'd give it a go although t...

Smokey Black & White Marbled Nail Art

21:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello!

Today I am attempting to recreate Sammy's marble tutorial that I saw a while ago. I thought I'd give it a go although the result was not what I actually anticipated :'D

You could click on the link for her tutorial so that you can see how I did it. Basically I thought that mine came out rather more smokey than marbled because I had on too much black polish when I was doing the design on the zip lock baggie.

Nonetheless I still thought that this looked cool either way. I used Jior Couture "Matte Me" top coat which gave an even edgier look. I love love love the feel of this matte top coat, it's smooth and is just nice to the touch HAHA! However it did streak a bit when I applied it over the design. I probably should have waited a while longer before adding the top coat.

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: