Hello all! Time for some Stamping Saturdays! Today I have a gradient stamping which I haven't done in a while. I had on a base of...

Stamping Saturdays: Peachy Pink Gradient with BM712 Stamping Nail Art

09:48 Karise 0 Comments


Hello all! Time for some Stamping Saturdays!

Today I have a gradient stamping which I haven't done in a while. I had on a base of white and then did a gradient with Revlon "African Tea Rose" and "Apricot Nectar". It did get me a couple of coats of sponging to get to the opacity that I liked.


Next I used Bundle Monster BM712: Flowers For Brains stamping plate and Konad white stamping polish to stamp on the design.

After that I decided to sprinkle some sparkle so I added a layer of INM Nails "Silver Holographic Top Coat" to all of my nails. You could totally see that sparkly dust on my nails in the macro shots below :)



Look out for the others who did SS this week!




 

| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: