Hi there again! Indeed, I am gonna try to do two challenges in the month of November! Why? Because I am doing an online module so I don...

#Clairestelle8Nov - Mermaid

14:41 Karise 0 Comments

Hi there again!

Indeed, I am gonna try to do two challenges in the month of November! Why? Because I am doing an online module so I don't have to go to school, which means I can be more flexible in my studies :D

Anyway, for #Clairestelle8Nov first challenge prompt is mermaid! I used Barry M "Pacific", Sinful Colors "Blue by You" and FUN Lacquer "Secret" for the base color. I blobbed on these colors on a sponge and dabbed it on my nail (which already has a white base) . 

I then added a layer of holo top coat (of course I used INM Nails silver holo top coat) and using a gold pen that I had and drew on the scales. 

What do you think of it? 




| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: