Hello everyone out there! Today I have for you the next #GlamNailsChallengeNov prompt which is PINK PLAID! Well, I must say I was tryin...

#GlamNailsChallengeNov - Pink Plaid

22:05 Karise 0 Comments

Hello everyone out there!

Today I have for you the next #GlamNailsChallengeNov prompt which is PINK PLAID! Well, I must say I was trying to be a little cool with the slanted plaid design LOL, it ended up looking more like an argyle pattern of some sort LOL.

My base is OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" and the pinks and reds are used from acrylic paint.


I actually used a striping tape for the lines, because I had very bad shaky hands while trying out doing it the first time. Patience is really a virtue! Let me know what you think :)



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: