Hello there! Sorry I'm late on my challenges this week 😛 I'm back at it now!  The next prompt for Clairestelle8 challenge ...

#Clairestelle8Nov - Mustaches

11:50 Karise 0 Comments

Hello there!

Sorry I'm late on my challenges this week 😛 I'm back at it now! 

The next prompt for Clairestelle8 challenge is MUSTACHES 😆 I was inspired by this very elegant nail art look which incorporates a manly mustache! 


The soft dark mauvey pink is Dior "Incognito" and the sparkly rose gold is non other than ILNP "Juliette". I used white nail polish for the designs. 

Using a simple dotting tool for the polka dots on my pinky, a striping brush for the checkered pattern on the middle finger and using a scotch tape I taped off diagonally across my nail and painted  "Incognito" over a white polish.

Last but not least, seal it all up with top coat! Easy peasy! 😉


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: