Good afternoon there! Today's a lovely Sunday and I present to you some sweather prints! Inspired by Katy of  BlogNailedIt .  F...

#GlamNailsChallengeNov - Sweather Prints

12:50 Karise 0 Comments

Good afternoon there!

Today's a lovely Sunday and I present to you some sweather prints! Inspired by Katy of BlogNailedIt

First off I applied ONE coat of Jior Couture "Coffee Run!" for the brown base and a glitter accent from China Glaze "I Heard That". 

I added a layer of top coat let it dry then used white acrylic paint to draw on the designs. I thought that white was a bit too much of a contrast so I went over with OPI "Bubble Bath" a sheer pink that gives a softer look to the nails.



These were fun to do! Plus, it was easier to do than I had expected, especially with the middle finger's design :P


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: