Hi there! Today's prompt "swirls" immediately got me off doing a watermarble. I used OPI "We the Female" and &q...

#Clairestelle8March - Swirls

19:12 Karise 1 Comments

Hi there!

Today's prompt "swirls" immediately got me off doing a watermarble. I used OPI "We the Female" and "Pale to the Cheif". Watch this video to see how I did the swirl. I find that my middle nail was extraordinary!! I mean look at that! So I decided to do a macro shot to include all goodness.


...and viola, this is one of THE best manicures I've done in a long while! Doesn't this also remind you of candy cane? LOL

To be fair, I actually did a few trial runs before dipping my nail into the water. I wanted it to be as swirly as it can get just to be in line with the theme! Let me know what are your thoughts on this look! Is the design a bit too much or you're all for it?


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

1 comment: