Hello! I am now providing my services to paint your nails, how exciting is that! Before I move on, let me put out some disclaime...

Manicure Services

00:42 Karise 2 Comments



Hello!

I am now providing my services to paint your nails, how exciting is that!

Before I move on, let me put out some disclaimers;

I am not a certified nail technician. I paint my nails out of interest and have been doing so since 2013 (click here for my portfolio).  
Services are rendered at my house, located in western Singapore.

If you are comfortable with the above mentioned, please feel free to read more below.

Please give at least 2 weeks notice prior to appointment date so that I can check my schedule and get back with my availability. The earlier you email me, the better!

If you would like nail art to be included, the price will vary according to the difficulty of the design. I will quote you a price based on your requirement when you email me.

To book for appointments and/or ask any questions, please feel free to contact me at nicethingstolist@gmail.com or DM me on Instagram @nailsbykarise.

*FYI you can head over to THIS PAGE and see what kind of normal and gel nail polishes are available.

Post updated as of 30 May 2017.



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

2 comments:

  1. This is what I was looking for from last week. Great work done. :) it will help me for Manicure service in mississauga . Thanks for Sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete