Item was provided for honest review Hi there! I took the next prompt quite literally onto my nail art, bunnies or chicks? In light...

#Clairestelle8April - Bunnies or Chicks

21:47 Karise 2 Comments

Item was provided for honest review


Hi there!
I took the next prompt quite literally onto my nail art, bunnies or chicks? In light of Easter holiday, I decided to recreate Alice's (onenailtorulethemall) work from way back. With a slight twist, a chevron background for the words! For the bunny and the chicken, I used Essie "Navigate Her" and "Fiji" as the base colors, the yellow I used was China Glaze "Lemon Fizz" for the chicken.


And now, moving on to the cute chevron pattern, I used BornPrettyStore BP L013 plate. My package arrived just before I started my nail art, perfect timing I must say! I used Konad's white stamping polish for the stamp.

Before free handing my words, I added a top coat as a protective layer just in case I make any mistakes! Here's a close up shot, so you can see how the stamping turned out. I must say, I am surprised that it came out that well! Because sometimes when doing stamping, it's not guarantee it will work!


For this plate, it was easy to use and I am so fond of all the patterns here, look at that little rocking horse pattern! IT'S SO CUTE! Can't wait to use that! This plate is just $2.99 on BornPrettyStore.com and you could use my code "LSTX31" to get a 10% off discount! Remember, BPS ships for free worldwide! 😉😉



| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

2 comments: