Greetings! Moving on to the next prompt, chocolate, my favorite! I'm always the kid that chooses chocolate over strawberry ice cr...

#Clairestelle8April - Chocolate

22:50 Karise 0 Comments


Greetings!

Moving on to the next prompt, chocolate, my favorite! I'm always the kid that chooses chocolate over strawberry ice creams 😛

Today I am creating a chocolate ice cream dripping down my nails with some rainbow rice sprinkles on top (also my fav). To create this manicure, I started off with one coat of OPI "Bubble Bath" and then adding a matte top coat over. 

Then, I used Jior Couture "Coffee Run!" and a small nail art brush to draw on some chocolate drips coming down from the tips of my nail towards the cuticle. I used white polish to draw on small little lines to create the base for the sprinkle and went in with Sally Hansen "Bubblegum Pink", Kure Bazaar "Turkoise" and "Carioca". To add contrast, I put on a layer of glossy top coat on the chocolate drips only to make sure it stands out from the matte base.


Ta-da! Does this make you crave for some chocolate right now?


| Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | NailPolis | Bloglovin' | Reddit |

0 comments: