Hello friends! I couldn't leave my very first USA indie polish! I got this a while back from a blogsale (I forgot which IG user) an...

KBShimmer Don't Teal Anyone Swatch and Review

01:04 Karise 0 Comments

Hello friends!

I couldn't leave my very first USA indie polish! I got this a while back from a blogsale (I forgot which IG user) and have yet to try it on! So, today, I have a swatch! I'm sure there are a lot out there in the internet, but nothing beats your own swatch, right?

So, firstly I was amused by the name of this polish, it is just pure genius HAHA! This is, by far, the most packed glitter polish EVER. I am not even exaggerating! When I wipe the brush on one side (like I always do) there are literally so many glitters already! 


I find that the purple smaller glitters goes so well with the teal jelly-like base, plus the bright yellow bigger hex glitter is subtle if you do a coat over it (as seen below).  It is such a complex and sophisticated polish! Well, the only drawback is that the teal was a little too dark for my liking. In the picture it may seem bright, but in person it is a tad darker.

Overall, I am satisfied with this bottle ^^ The fact that the glitter is the overly pop/bright type, I give this a thumbs up!



0 comments: