Hi everyone out there~ Coming Friday is Valentine's Day! What would you be doing on that V Day? I'll be just spamming my revision b...

Fingerprinted Valentine

18:37 Karise 0 Comments

Hi everyone out there~ Coming Friday is Valentine's Day! What would you be doing on that V Day? I'll be just spamming my revision because exams are around the corner >.< STRESS. But to de-stress, I have a hearty mani for you!

I wanted to do something that was easy and not time consuming (again because of exams) and I remembered Sara's many video tutorials that were easy and needed no tools at all! I chose one of the designs, which is an abstract design using just your fingertips! (Here is the video link!) And her videos are really funny and cute at the beginning ^^

Anyway, back to today's mani!



For my left hand, I did the fingerprinting abstract design on all my nails. Then I drew a heart and outlined it with silver. Really love this one!



And as for the right hand, I tried to do a heart shape using the fingerprinting method. I wiped my brush well and drew a little heart on my fingertip and then pressed it on my nails. It's almost like stamping, but your finger is the stamper LOL. For some reason I could only do this once. I tried to do the same for my left hand and just failed horribly despite my 5 tries. That's why my left hearts were hand drawn!



0 comments: