Hi guys! Let me start off this post by saying that ever since I started on nail art, I tried water marble and failed terribly despite many ...

Ice Cream water marble nails

14:27 Karise 0 Comments

Hi guys! Let me start off this post by saying that ever since I started on nail art, I tried water marble and failed terribly despite many attempts and so I gave up. Just yesterday I  had no idea what to do for my nails so I decided, YOLO, let's do water marble.

And.... I SUCCEEDED!!!

I'm not sure is it because of the polishes that I use. As far as I remember, the last time I tried I used filtered water and left it for an hour (I've seen this tip many times) but yesterday I just used the water straight away. It worked for me! I was really in disbelief when I used the stick and drew in designs without everything pulling up.

Since this is my very first water marble, please do excuse the imperfections! Now I'm driven to practice more on water marble hehehehe, but oh no clean up isn't nice at all :((((  But anyway, here is my water marble :D I love my left hand ring finger and right hand pointer finger heh




After I finished my whole mani, the colors reminded me of ice cream. Yummy nails eh :D

(Image Credit: wehearit)


Here are some close up shots:











Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: