Hello everyone~ In my CCA, I'm now known as "nailsbykarise", funny right? Like I have mentioned in my previous post, thes...

Gala Dinner nails for my friends

15:21 Karise 0 Comments

Hello everyone~

In my CCA, I'm now known as "nailsbykarise", funny right? Like I have mentioned in my previous post, these manis were for my CCA girls who wanted to some glam on their nails to match their pretty outfits ^^ I wouldn't reject a 'nail job' would I? It's a great chance for me to try doing nail art on others (besides my Mom). 

In total, I did 4 of my girlfriends' nails and I realised how each and everyone of them had different nail shapes and sizes. So yes, it was great exposure and a win-win situation where I learn things, and they get their nails pretty ;)


First up, I did Viro's nails. A simple navy blue and gold dotticure.


Next up, I did Jillian, Audrey and Nancy's nails ALL OF 'EM IN ONE SESSION. Boy it was stressful because we were rushing for time too. And it was literally like next, next nextttt! Haha, nonetheless it was fun too :D

Jillian had a simple gold glitter over black mani. This picture does no justice to F.U.N. Lacquer's Gold Mark glitter topper. After I finished Jill's nails I was like "oh my, you have a gold mine on your nails!!"


Next is Audrey! She had a checkered dark blue dress, and so here is the end result! I know it's funny how the accents are different fingers :P I forgot to leave out the ring finger and we didn't had time to redo so yeah, sorry Aud! But lesson learnt, CHECK BEFORE PAINTING!!!


Lastly, Nancy (my emcee partner) mani! She had a maroon dress, but she didn't want red on her nails, so we went for black and gold! Also, used my new Essie Matte About You that I recently purchased. It turned out awesome and the girls were fascinated by the matte finish (can't blame them) HAHAHA


All in all, I had fun doing my friends' nails and would love to do more :D




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: