Hello!! It's Easter Sunday ! I have not actually know what Easter is besides chocolate, eggs and bunnies. So again like St Patr...

Happy Easter

10:55 Karise 0 Comments

Hello!!

It's Easter Sunday!

I have not actually know what Easter is besides chocolate, eggs and bunnies. So again like St Patrick's Day, I Googled about this day and it turns out that it is a day to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I never knew that, so this is one thing I learnt (:

And so for today's Easter mani I did a simple blue-pink gradient with a cute bunny which I learnt from naileditnz YouTube video tutorial and recreated it (:

  

Also, I drew on a little baby chicken peeping out of it's eggshell. I have seen this design everywhere on Instagram so I don't remember exactly who created this.



This is my final mani all in all ^^ HAPPY EASTER TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE~






Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: