Hello guys, just yesterday I hit 500 followers on Instagram *throws confetti*  I have quite a lot of untried polishes ever since my bir...

Glistening Cosmos

19:04 Karise 0 Comments

Hello guys, just yesterday I hit 500 followers on Instagram *throws confetti* 

I have quite a lot of untried polishes ever since my birthday (hehehe) and one of them is China Glaze's Glistening Snow. I decided to pair it up with piCture pOlish's Cosmos. I think I always gravitate towards Cosmos when I can't think of any other shades to use LOL. Love that shade man!

Anyway, I did a simple Glistening Snow accent and then just adding a big dot near the cuticle area to look as if they were holographic studs LOL :'D Look how pretty Glistening Snow is! 


Glistening Snow is a bit sheer, the holo is crazy but not over which I love love! It is rather sparse in a sense, but oh well I like it still! Kinda reminds me of NCLA Lightyears (swatch post).






Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: