Hello, it's me again! Today I have water marble  ^^ I wanted to recreate PackAPunchPolish Starburst design and thought about incor...

Flower Water Marble (2 Designs!)

23:56 Karise 0 Comments

Hello, it's me again!

Today I have water marble ^^ I wanted to recreate PackAPunchPolish Starburst design and thought about incorporating the design into a flower! This is basically how the pattern looks like:


For my own recreation, I used the following polishes:

(L-R: Essie Avenue Maintain, SH Bubblegum Pink, Essie Navigate Her)

Basically, I did that starburst design on my ring finger, then I drew out a flower and coloured the otusides with white paint. Then, I outlined with black and added some leaves to fill up the spaces. For the rest of my nails, I just painted two coat each of the colors used for the water marble.

Here's how it turned out!!


BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!


Plain colors aren't enough for a nail art addict like me, right? So, part two of this post is... more starburst! LOL! I did the water marble over the plain colors, hence they look a bit funny :P I think it's because the blue and the pink was a bit dark for a base. Anywho, here it is!


OH, and not to forget, I added some black studs to the center point of the design. I like the middle finger design the best (but boo to bubbles)! I also used a gold stud (transformed into silver by simply rubbing it with some nail polish remover) at the center of my flower.



I think that my flower was a fail D: But the water marble was too much fun it didn't matter to me! HAHA! What do you guys think?






Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: