Hello dearest readers! I have a long awaited untried polish, Zoya Kimberrrrr! This is a gorgeous, pretty red that made my hands elegant...

Zoya - Kimber Swatch and Review

10:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello dearest readers!

I have a long awaited untried polish, Zoya Kimberrrrr! This is a gorgeous, pretty red that made my hands elegant instantly! First off, a bottle shot - look at that gold shimmer *eyes widen*


This bottle, I have no complains. I can't even say a thing bad about Kimber! The formula was fantastic, coverage was really impressive. Swatches are two coats without topcoat! Anyway, you could see the first coat in my YouTube swatch video I'll embed at the bottom of this post.


The fine gold shimmer makes everything so much more grand, and also the red reminds me of Chinese New Year. Gold and red, perfect combo! Here's another shot :D







Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: