Hello girlfriends!! Today I have an interesting nail art which was on my to-do list, and finally I tried it! Cut-out hearts, or some ma...

Cut-out heart shape mani

13:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hello girlfriends!!

Today I have an interesting nail art which was on my to-do list, and finally I tried it! Cut-out hearts, or some may call it negative space hearts? IDK, haha! Anyway, I found a few methods to do this mani. You could either (1) paint your nails, then using a cotton bud dipped into nail polish remover and erase out the polish in the shape of a heart or (2) draw out a heart, color in the outside


Well, I did the first method because I feel that it is faster in a way (although the hearts may seem funny LOL). Also, I outlined the heart with a shiny gold polish (SH Golden-I). This reminds me of Christmas or Valentine's Day. But oh well, love is everyday, right?




Ah yes, I almost forgot to mention that I used Ciate's topcoat! It is really good too! I like it (:



What do you think of negative space manis? I initially didn't fancy the thought of showing my bare nails in the midst of my nail art. But tbh, this looks cute!





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: