Hi guys! As I've mentioned in my previous post, I am going on a holiday to Phuket. So, how could I allow my Mom to go with naked nails?...

Anchor nail art for Mom

20:34 Karise 0 Comments

Hi guys! As I've mentioned in my previous post, I am going on a holiday to Phuket. So, how could I allow my Mom to go with naked nails? LOL Hence I did this set of anchors inspired nail art for her! 

Each nail had a different design, so here goes~



Basically, for the pointer and middle finer I created stripes simply using striping tape. For the ring finger, I painted on an anchor. I felt that it could've been better but oh well. For the baby finger, a simple glitter placement with the navy blue (here I used OPI Dating A Royal). And the thumb, an interesting twist. I basically taped off the sides and then placed three striping tape and paint blue over. After removing all the tape, I painted the sides blue and ta-da!

What do you think of this combi? :D




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: