Hello guys! I'm back from my Phuket getaway~ It was a really relaxing vacation (: Anyway, right after I touched down at the airport I h...

Ciate - Headliner Swatch and Review

00:02 Karise 0 Comments

Hello guys! I'm back from my Phuket getaway~ It was a really relaxing vacation (: Anyway, right after I touched down at the airport I had to rush for a BBQ dinner with my CCA friends (oh, I'm a busy lady) and I was pleasantly surprised by one of my friends who gave me a belated birthday gift - A CIATE NAIL POLISH *dramatic omg face*

She got me this shade, Headliner, a really pretty teal which leans more green. It's like green with a touch of blue kind of teal (if you get what I mean). I was really surprised that it dried to a matte finish. In my swatch video (at the end of this post), you can see how fast it turns matte.

The brush was really easy to work with, the formula is great (for the price of one bottle - duh) I just love it! Below I used two coats (without topcoat):



Next, I added a fast drying top coat by Ciate also which I got for my birthday present from Mom (coincidentally from my birthday prezzies eh). Anywho, this is how it looks like shiny shiny!


As you may have noticed, the swatch above may look a tad bit blue-r than the one below. I feel that irl it looks more like the one below, more green elements in it (:



And as always, here's the swatch video!




P.S. Do you guys like swatch videos like this?




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: