Hello my lovely readers! I am finally done with my CCA stuff and I can officially get a week off (YAYYYYY!) I am going to Phuket, Thail...

Summer sunsent palm trees nail art

10:19 Karise 0 Comments

Hello my lovely readers!

I am finally done with my CCA stuff and I can officially get a week off (YAYYYYY!) I am going to Phuket, Thailand for a getaway with my family! Finally, some time to myself and time to really rest well (: I'm leaving tomorrow for five days, which also means I'll be inactive. BUT, do follow me on instagram @nailsbykarise as I just might post some pictures of this mani at the beach ^^

Getting back to the sunset mani, I have used all the neons in my stash (namely Orly's Beach Cruiser & Melt Your Popsicle and Shareyda B10). I actually bought the Orlys solely for this mani :P and of course because I I felt I needed more neons in my stash HAHA!

As you can see, I did a ombre from yellow to orange to pink. Then I used black acrylic paint and drew on easy palm trees and birds. I am very pleased with this!! Orly Melt Your Popsicle (the orange) is really so bright that my eyes are blinded by it! I'm sure my nails are like glowing! LOL



As you may be able to see, I had one coat of white at the base so as to allow the noen colors to pop even more! And I drew some uneven lines at the tip of my nail to illustrate the beach.



Oh, and did you realise that I cut my nails down to the nubs? I'm quite surprised that this nail art managed to pull off even though my nails were short! Alright guys, I'll see you again when I get back from my holiday. Ciao!




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: