Well, hello hello!  It's another red polish!! Featuring Adventure Red-y (clever name, me likey).  This is one of my recent buys tha...

China Glaze - Adventure Red-y Swatch and Review

10:00 Karise 0 Comments

Well, hello hello! 

It's another red polish!! Featuring Adventure Red-y (clever name, me likey).  This is one of my recent buys that I did for my retail therapy in the midst of preparing for my upcoming exam *guilty face* D: Anyway, in my stash, red is the least seen on the racks (which reminds me, I should dedicate a blog post about it!). I don't fancy red, pinks that much because the love for blue and greens are obviously more!


The bottle does show it a little bright, which I was kinda scared of because bright reds are a bit intimidating, yes? But irl it isn't bright! (I mean it in a good way). First off, the formula - UHHHHMAZINGG! Application and coverage? An A+ from me! If you view my swatch video, you can see at the beginning Adventure Red-y in one coat. 


When I topped off this mani with Ciate's topcoat, I instantly felt like a mature, sophisticated woman. Contrary with what I thought about intimidating reds, this fellow here is a dusty and 'friendly' red!


Here is a better picture to show you the dsutiness of the red. I even think there's some hints of brown in there! This bottle is another one of those festive reds like Zoya Kimber.


As promised, here's the video!!





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: