Hi hi ;) I have a recreation today! It was inspired by IG@kgrdnr and specifically this post: And for my mani, here are the po...

Matte Flakie

10:00 Karise 0 Comments

Hi hi ;)

I have a recreation today! It was inspired by IG@kgrdnr and specifically this post:



And for my mani, here are the polishes used:

(L-R: Essie Matte About You, CG Adventure Red-y, Essence Waking Up In Vegas, Ciate topcoat)


So what I did was, paint my base color and added a thin layer of topcoat. Then, using scotch tape, I placed it on my nails leaving a space for my flakies to see through! And then, I ended everything with a matte topcoat.  Here is how it turned out!


(close up flakie shot)


This nail art reminds me so much of Chinese New Year :D What do you think of it?




Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: