Hello my friends! I have for you today some nail art :D I incorporated IG@sophiesbeauty nail art (as shown below) with some water marbl...

Water Marble + Hand Drawn design

20:41 Karise 0 Comments

Hello my friends!

I have for you today some nail art :D I incorporated IG@sophiesbeauty nail art (as shown below) with some water marble!  




I basically did the oh-so-famous flower water marble design on my middle and ring finger (managed to dip both nails into the water!) and as for my pointer and pinky I hand drew the design recreated from IG@sophiesbeauty.

And here's the final result! 





Also, for the hand drawn shapes, I used my recently bought much-talked-about nail art brush Pure Color No.10. My lines seems quite shaky, but I think with practice I can improve ^^






Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: