Hello lovelies! From tomorrow onwards I will be busy for my CCA camp! We have been planning games and activities for over a month and t...

Divergent inspired nail art

18:41 Karise 0 Comments

Hello lovelies!

From tomorrow onwards I will be busy for my CCA camp! We have been planning games and activities for over a month and the day is tomorrow!!! The theme of our event is Divergent, hence this mani :D I took inspirations from (1) Beatrice's tattoo (2) Factions' symbols



And... TA-DAAA! I must say I am happy with how this turned out :) Basically, I did the so called "cheat code" for the birds and the designs on my right hand. For the birds, I printed them out in different sizes and traced it on the zip lock bag with dried topcoat. And same goes for the Abnegation and Erudite. I also used the cheat code with the circles, hence them being quite uniformed in shape.



As you can see in the close up shots to come, there are many many manyyyy bubbles *angry face* But, I did find a way around it to reduce the bubbles when placing the decal on the wet top coat! First you place the decal on your dried base polish, then you cover it with matte topcoat. After which you just simply put on a glossy topcoat.





The bubbles seem really disturbing, but from a far, it is acceptable. So I guess I am overall happy with this mani ^^ What do you guys think?





Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Nails by Karise

0 comments: